Parking information: COMING SOON
Parking in the front lot will require a prepaid pass, which will allow come and go privileges.
- Reserve a parking spot at the park for July 4. The reservation is yours all day- making it easy to come and go.
$35 for Non-Residents
$30 for Residents of Little Elm, however, you MUST come by the Parks Admin Office, 303 Main St., inside the Little Elm Rec Center to purchase your tickets.
- A $25 cash lot. This is in the grass parking lot by the softball fields. You will pay each time you enter the park. Cash or Credit.
- There will be a free shuttle that runs from the Little Elm Athletic Complex to Little Elm Park. The shuttle runs from noon to 11 p.m. Small lawn chairs and small coolers are allowed on the shuttle; no tents are allowed on the shuttle.
You must come in person to purchase camping permits for Sunday, June 30 through Thursday, July 4 at the Parks Admin office in the Little Elm Rec Center, 303 Main St. Office hours are Monday to Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Pricing includes 1 camping permit, 1 parking pass, 1 grill permit per tent.
June 30- $5/tent
July 1- $5/tent
July 2- $5/tent
July 3- $45/tent
June 30-July 4- $55/tent
- No animals allowed in the park. This is for their safety!
- No fishing in the park.
- Outside grills are not allowed in the park. You may only use the established grills.
- No glass containers allowed.
We will post the vendor application 1 and a half months before the event. Look for it then.