Fun on The Farm
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
On each program date below, our gates open at 10am for registered guests. Tickets must be purchased in advance so that we can safely manage our attendance for this program.
Stations are open during our two-hour, come-and-go style program and close at noon. After the program is over, guests are welcome to enjoy time on their own until we close at 2pm. Bring a picnic lunch or snack if you like.
2021-22 PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE (ALL FRIDAYS)
September 17 | Tractors
September 24 | Fall Harvest
October 8 | Three Little Pigs
October 29 | Trick or Treat
November 5 | Giving Thanks on the Farm
March 4 | The Chicken and the Egg
March 25 | Farm Friends
April 1 | In the Garden
April 22 | Teddy Bear Picnic
May 6 | May Flowers
- $10 per child
- $5 per adult
- Museum Members get one adult ticket FREE with purchase of a child’s ticket
- Babies who aren’t old enough to participate but come along with a sibling are free
- Visit our Events page to purchase your tickets to one or more programs today!
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
- Full payment is due at time of registration
- Registration closes the day prior prior to the program
- You should receive an email confirmation of your registration. If you do not, please contact our Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
WEATHER AND CANCELLATION
If a program will be cancelled due to weather, the decision will be made by 8am on the day of the program. You will be notified by email.
Every effort will be made to reschedule the program, and you will be given the option of attending the reschedule date or exchanging your tickets for a future preschool program within one year of the original program date.
Our preschool activities take place outside on our 4.5-acre farmstead. Be prepared for possible muddy conditions if we’ve had recent rain, and in that case, consider wearing boots or old tennis shoes. Please be aware of the weather the day of the event to make sure you and your little one(s) are dressed comfortably for the outdoors.
Click here for information regarding our Refund, Bad Weather and latest COVID policies.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.