Little Farmer Fridays: Three Little Pigs
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
Little Farmer Friday is an interactive program designed for preschoolers and their grown-ups. Most appropriate for children ages 2 to 5 years old, our programs offer families the opportunity to read a story, make a craft, meet our livestock, enjoy a wagon ride, and have fun on our 4-acre farm.
On each program date, our gates open at 10am for registered guests. Tickets must be purchased in advance so that we can safely manage our attendance for this program.
Stations are open during our two-hour, come-and-go style program and close at noon. After the program is over, guests are welcome to enjoy time on their own until we close at 2pm. Bring a picnic lunch or snack if you like.
TICKETS – available September 1st
- $15 per child
- $5 per adult
- Museum Members get one adult ticket FREE with purchase of a child’s ticket
- Siblings who are under 2 years old and not participating are free
- Participants must register in advance to attend the event. Full payment is due at registration.
- All registrations are non- refundable; however, you may request your tickets be transferred to another Little Farmer Friday event.
- You should receive an email confirmation of your registration. If you do not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors may park in the attached parking lot or along Pitman Drive. Parking in the Chase Bank parking lot is not allowed during bank hours and violators may be towed. If parking is completely full, proceed to the southside of BT Furnishings.
WEATHER AND CANCELLATION
If a program is cancelled due to severe weather, the decision will be made by 8am on the day of the program. A note will be added to the event page and an email will be sent to the address connected with your tickets.
Every effort will be made to reschedule the program, and you will be given the option of attending the reschedule date or exchanging your tickets for a future Little Farmer Friday event before 5/31/2024.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.