Learn if you are qualified to become a surrogate
*The event has already taken place on this date: Tue, 02/28/2023
Did you love being pregnant? Surrogacy is the answer for so many families that are struggling to get pregnant, whether it's a women with cancer, gay men who can't have children or infertility issues, you may be able to change a family's life and earn money to help your family at the same time. You do not use your own egg as a surrogate and the compensation goes up to $67,000 for first-time surrogates. Is this the right step for your family?
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
What Are Surrogate Requirements?
In order to ensure that surrogacy can be a healthy and successful experience for you, the basic requirements include your age, your experience with prior deliveries, and your medical history.
The basic requirements include
- Have you given birth before?
- A history of at least one full-term, health and uncomplicated pregnancy is essential to ensuring your surrogacy journey is healthy and successful.
- How old are you?
- At the time you are matched with intended parents, you should be between 21 and 43 years of age.
- Where do you live?
- You can qualify to become a surrogate as long as you do not live in LA, NE or MI. Surrogacy is not yet legal in these states
- Are you a long-term US resident?
- The surrogacy journey is lengthy and is accomplished only by working with a US-based IVF clinic.
- Are you physically healthy?
- You must have an uncomplicated medical history, not be over- or under-weight, not currently smoke, and be free of certain chronic conditions.
Apply Now: ConceiveAbilities Application
Or schedule a free call to discuss the surrogacy process: Schedule Call
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
The event has already taken place on this date: