Free Camp: Space Force
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/07/2020
We Venture out into the deep depths of space! Only a select lucky few gets to travel in the futuristic Vourger, The DreadKnott, an interdimensional space ship. The first in its class to travel between the fabrics of time and space through the different diminsional plains! Truely an out of this world exploration that suddenly goes wrong! They discover a hungery race of interdimenisonal Aliens! Monsters! Creatures! No science experiments can hold them off! Trapped on the space Dreadknott as their resources run low! Who will save the brave souls in the lost void of space? You won't believe the ending to this comsic space story!
In these difficult times, The Art Centre Theatre & The City of Plano would like to lend a helping hand to the families of our city.
If you have children between the ages of 8-14, The City of Plano is underwriting a FREE ARTS PROGRAM
that is open to any Plano Resident.
The Summer will be broken down into 4 - 2 week camps.
1. Each family is welcome to signup for ANY of these 2-week sessions.
2. Each Session lasts for 2 weeks M-F from 9 AM - 5 PM on the LAST DAY OF CAMP @ 5:00
3. We'll have a special presentation, an art show, a sing along and a dance contest for the public and parents.
4. Early Drop Off or Late pick up can be arranged on the first day of camp with staff.
5. Parents will receive a detailed email containing ALL CAMP INFORMATION, after your register. (It may take a minute for you to recieve.)
6. Parents will need to send students with a sack lunch, water bottle, 2 snacks, a change of clothes, towel, flip-flops, sunscreen
and for field trips any pocket money they think their child may need.
7. Each camper will make their own camp T-Shirt -
To be worn on field trips. So please indicate T-shirt size at the time of registration.
In accordance to Covid - 19, plus taking further percussions, ACT has set up a quarantined safe environment for your children. Supplied with masks, gloves, germ x, a non-touchable thermometers, separating children in different rooms to keep contact at a minimum, and much more.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.